The key modus operandi of Steps Law is to work with other professionals to provide superior results for clients. Larger firms of accountants recruit an in-house specialist to complement their services to clients. Steps Law focuses on making our specialist knowledge available by acting as the in-house specialist to small to medium-sized professional firms, providing solutions often only available at large firms.
Membership of SPAN helps you keep up to date with issues and aware of practical answers to issues affecting your practice.
It is a powerful tool that allows you to expand your client service offering.
The benefits of membership include:
- Access to accredited tax specialists with issues affecting your practice
- Technical updates and practical tips to keep you up to date
- Invitations to professional workshops and events presented by Steps Law
- Face to face appointments in your office, with you and your clients
- In-house training offers
- Working with accountants: Larger firms of accountants recruit an in-house specialist to complement their services to clients. Steps Law focuses on making our specialist knowledge available by acting as the in-house specialist to small to medium-sized accounting firms. Our focus is on issues that are relevant to accountants – structures, tax, trusts, superannuation, asset protection, or estate planning.
- Working with other financial professionals to deliver the structures relevant to fully service their clients.
- Working with solicitors: Commercial lawyers are experts in commercial legal issues impacting on clients. Steps Law works with commercial lawyers to address taxation and other issues within our specialty that may impact on the commercial issues, delivering superior results to their competitors. A key benefit is review of sale documentation to identify tax issues.